- The student recruitment database can target individuals in their homes. Specifically it can target the home address of young people of any age.
- The database is compiled by individuals completing either a product registration questionnaire when purchasing products from major household name companies or via a national shoppers survey (3 times a year).
- There are some 17 million names registered on the database.
- The data is continually updated.
- Any record that has been on the database for a period of 2 years and has not been updated, will be automatically removed.
- We guarantee that no more than 5% of any order will be ‘gone aways’. This figure is typically 2-3%.
- The data has proved successful for many colleges, universities and private schools in promoting open days and special events.
- All data is screened against the Mailing Preference Service (MPS) and the Telephone Preference Service (TPS), Postal Address Files, Mortascreen and the Bereavement Register, to name but a few, to ensure that no individuals who are registered on these lists are included in the data available.
As well as the parents of young people there is an ever growing need for the education sector to engage with businesses in a variety of ways in order to promote relevant courses.
At Scott Marketing we can source B2B databases both for the UK and internationally. Databases can target employers by a range of criteria which include:
- Business type
- Company size
- Head Office location
- Job Title
- Specific postcode
We only deal with the highest quality business data available. Whether you wish to target 300 or even up to 3 million businesses!
How Data is Supplied
We can supply data in three ways via email, which is the quickest and cheapest option, on disk or on self adhesive labels.
Data via email or disk comes in an Excel CSV format, which means you can pull the data into any software package you are using to create personalised letters and flyers.
Data can be supplied via email within 48 hours, so we can even deal with those last minute mailings.
Call us on 01425 477951 or email [email protected]
How to get a Quote
We can provide a fast, no obligation quotation. All we need to know is the following information:
- Child or adult age range, i.e. parents with children aged 14-16 years old or 19-25 year olds
- Postcode areas (up to first number in sector, ie. BH24 1)
- Household income level if appropriate
We will then provide you with a quotation detailing how many people we can target matching your criteria and how much it will cost to purchase the data.
Male or Female
Children at Home
(can specify any age)
(Addressee would be the Parent/Guardian of anyone 18 or under)
To 5th digit (eg. BS17 2)
(any age or age group can be specified)
Married, Not Married
Professional − Senior Management
Manager in Business
Administrator − Clerical
Self Employed/Business Owner
£15,000 − £25,000
£25,000 − £35,000
Credit Cards Used
(make, model and year also available)
The National Trust
The stock market
Mail order buying
Wine/food by mail
Videos and films